Reverse Transfer is the first national automated platform for exchanging reverse transfer student data. Through Reverse transfer, four- or two-year institutions can securely send course and grade information to any two-year institution from which a student has transferred. If eligible, the student is then awarded an associate degree. It doesn’t matter if the student transferred to another associate degree granting institution first or a bachelor’s level institution, attended public or private institutions, or transferred across state lines.
What Reverse Transfer Includes
- Free and unlimited course and grade data exchanges with multiple partners
- State-of-the-art file transfer security
- Ease of use for host and degree granting institutions
- Automatic data validation
- Current student contact information to help ensure diplomas are sent to the correct address
- Audit trail of all exchanges
Why You Should Put Reverse Transfer to Work for You
- Free to institutions
- Exchange course and grade data with multiple partners anywhere in the U.S.
- Streamlines the transfer of student credits
- Improves higher education student outcomes
- Saves staff resources
- Highly secure
- Facilitates FERPA Compliance